- working at Wal-Mart and going nowhere
- taking care of a girlfriend that has a troubled past and holds things back
- taking care of above mentioned girlfriends baby and trying to be a dad when I just finished being a boy
- stressing about these computer classes and if they will really matter in the end
- making just enough money to torture myself
- trying to write a comic that I can't fully invest my time into (arrh!)
I don't understand the workings of life. All around me I see bad people being happy and succeeding while I and others like me get knocked around and have our dreams/ hopes crushed before our eyes. I get so aggravated at the time and sweat I put into my job. I know that I have chosen this and I continue to abuse myself by not looking for something better but I only have 2 arms and legs and 24 hours a day to make everything happen.
Disneyland where are you? I need your help!
Lately I've been buying things to make me happy/forgetful. For a few days I forget that little list I made at the start of this entry but then blamo it all comes back 10 times worse.
I finally had a nightmare a few days ago...it's been months since I had one. I need these babies to help me write so keep'em coming Mr. Sandman.